Heavily used forklifts in high volume handling operations are frequently abused causing the company countless dollars in damaged product, damaged equipment, damaged machinery and damaged buildings. KEYTROLLER’S SMARTIE camera has been proven to significantly reduce damage by careless and reckless forklift drivers by providing management a video proof of an accident before, during and after the abusive impact or speeding event occurs. SMARTIE can be triggered by a KEYTROLLER LCD601 access monitoring system or by using the 3 axis accelerometer in the device itself. You can connect up to 4 high resolution color cameras, GPS, infrared night-vision, up to 3 minutes of pre-alarm recording, and SDHC flash storage (up to 32GB), the BX4000 series is as technologically sophisticated as it is practical. SMARTIE offers forklift fleet users an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, decrease collateral damages associated with accidents, make operators accountable for properly performing the pre shift checklist, videoing the loading/unloading of expensive product before shipment and upon delivery in your facility, and improving operator’s driving behaviors. All overwritten continuous and saved event generated video is time and date stamped.
SMARTIE, an in-vehicle EDR (Event Data Recorder), makes constant recordings of video footage using a 'first-in' 'first-out' method. In the event of an abusive impact, speeding or triggered alarm recording, SMARTIE 'flags' these saved event files so they do not delete when the SD card becomes full. When the SMARTIE is triggered by 12V alarm, the recording begins up to 3 minutes prior the trigger activation (time is adjustable). These videos may later be viewed for surveillance purposes or evidence in an investigation, providing concrete evidence for clarifying responsibility. The SMARTIE provides an easy user interface to extract the data from the unit and transfer to a computer. Our unique software is preloaded on the SD card and is compatible with any version of Windows, which makes it effortless to view and save video files to your PC. With the click of your mouse, you can convert videos to AVI format for easy playback in almost any media player.
GPS is standard in the device, so if you have an outdoor application, you can track the position of the vehicle when you review the SD card video via an internet connection to Google Earth. Video is reviewed via the software on the PC in actual time, 2X, 4X, 8X and 16X actual speed. All video is time and date stamped and shows vehicle speed and accelerometer output as the video is reviewed. Up to 4 cameras are synchronized on the split view video screen allowing an accident to be reviewed from several different angles.
An LCD display can be connected to SMARTIE, making it double as a rearview backup system.
- D1 recording (720x480) on all four camera channels
- Various camera options: wide angle, weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, rugged, reverse cameras, etc.
- Dual Record mode (Continuous overwritten+ Event generated by impact or speeding - saved )
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation - after logging in with Keytroller and starting vehicle, video recording begins).
- Tamper-Resistant vented locking case available; Key required to access SD card Data
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date (must have open sky view)
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate - to increase/decrease video storage time
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor (adjustable sensitivity in all 3 axis independently)
- Two 12V alarm input triggers for advanced event recording. One 5V alarm output for 3rd party systems integration. (Trigger by Keytroller device)
- Wired remote control & Emergency/Panic button for driver activated event recording
- Auto SD card format feature. SVC400 automatically detects SD error/corruption and auto-formats itself and begins recording again.
Software Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included - preloaded on SD card
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- View video in real time, 2X, 4X, 8X and 16X speed
- AVI Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Google Earth Export Tool for Advanced Route Tracking and Archiving
- 31 day Vehicle Tracking History, showing vehicle location, speed and driving style regardless if event video was recorded or not
- Save/Print Event Reports
- Free Software & Firmware Updates
- With optional LCD monitor connected, view all four cameras at once or playback recorded videos in the vehicle
Included In Standard Kit
- SVC400GPS recorder
- Power cable harness with alarm trigger wires
- GPS receiver
- Remote Control/Panic Button
- 3M foam adhesive, adhesive velcro, & adhesive cable clips
- Mic & G-Shock Sensor (built-in to SVC400 recorder)
- Video output cable for connecting LCD monitor
- 2.5mm stereo to RCA cable adaptors for connecting your own analog cameras or existing vehicle cameras
- User Manual