KEYTROLLER'S KP1 is the world's most advanced incident camera with powerful 3G (or Wi-Fi) video transmission, built-in tracking and telematics data. Technology adapted to be a stand alone impact event video recorder or an event generated impact or speeding event recorder when triggered by the KEYTROLLER LCD601 device mounted to forklifts and equipment. Now for the first time you have video accountability of your operators driving recklessly, impacting and damaging equipment and product and even properly completing pre-shift checklist. It does this by recording the following information:
Drivers view in front of machine, machine location (if outdoors when GPS tracking is in effect), Impact Force of abusive impact, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering - via the device's 3 axis accelerometer).
Event saved video provides conclusive evidence of events leading up to and during an abusive impact or speeding event. The KP1 provides instant notifications & videos of incidents in less than a minute via wireless transmission of the video event or removal of the device's 32GB SD card for review of event video or continuous video both stored on the SD card.
KP1 features a 720p wide angle HD camera, 3-Axis G-Sensor, Microphone, Two SD card slots (accepts up to 2 - 32GB) , integrated GPS receiver, permanent power cable with optional vehicle input sensors, & a tamper-resistant design with lockable SD card enclosure. An optional 2nd camera ('plug & play') can be connected to the main unit for recording the driver, rear of the vehicle, or side view/blindspot.
When a 3G SIM card or Wi-Fi dongle is inserted into the KP1's USB input (inside the locking cover), KP1 is able to send video and driving data wirelessly. Customers can use the KP1 to transmit safety critical video and data via email, directly to a server (KEYTROLLER KP1 server software required). The KP1 can also be used as a stand-alone system utilizing only the SD cards to review video & data.
- Software loaded on SD card---downloads to PC in first connection in card reader
- HD 170° Wide Angle Lens on primary Camera
- Optional 2nd Camera has easy plug in connection to main camera module
- Several 2nd Camera options: weatherproof, infrared (night vision), dome, side view, etc.
- Dual Record mode - Continuous (overwrites oldest video) + Event generated - saved as event - not erased
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant Design, Lockable enclosure Key required to access SD card Data
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate (lower resolution setting = more time continuous recording on SD card
- Software setting for auto record when movement is detected even when ignition is off
- Built-in 3 axis G-Shock Sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Junction box option for connecting vehicle inputs: left/right turn signals, brakes, reverse, car horn, door opening, taxi meter, emergency lights, etc.
- Optional 3G transmission when active SIM card is inserted into KP1
- Optional WiFi transmission when INT3 WiFi modem is inserted into KP1
Playback & Analysis - PC Software loaded on SD card
- Optional 3G: sends 10 second MP4 file immediately after incident
- Optional WiFi: transmits the pending emails once KP1 connects to WiFi AP
- Request HD video on demand by sending email to KP1
- Server Software required for 3G or WiFi operation
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- AVI type file video Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking---requires internet connection of PC
- Advanced Driver Behavior Analysis & Reporting Software
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- Optional server software give you the ability to Live-stream images remotely from any vehicle.