PCSE-1000 Kit includes:
- Advanced programmable color LCD touchscreen. Connects to vehicle power (12VDC standard - higher voltage requires optional voltage converter)
- Hydraulic manifold bypass assembly with: solenoid valve, flow restrictor and hydraulic pressure sensor (2 models - under 10000# lift capacity and over 10000# lift capacity)
- Magnetic height weighing level sensor with magnet for mounting to fork carriage
PRECISE Hi-Accuracy forklift scale for forklifts up to 10,000# capacity. Color LCD touch screen is powered by the vehicle (12VDC). Kit includes Electronic Manifold Bypass Module for Capturing Hydraulic pressure as oil under pressure flows through module and past pressure transducer. Kit also includes weighing height sensor with magnet. USB and SD card ports for extracting weighing data information.
High capacity PRECISE Hi-Accuracy scale - SAME KIT as PCSE-1000 but includes (HC) high capacity bypass module.
NOTE: this model is required on large capacity forklifts with lifting capacity in excess of 10,000#)
External thumb "ENTER" switch - mounts to hyd lever and allows the operator to begin the bypass weighing process by pressing button.
Removing, printing and evaluating weighing event log data:
- All weighing events are time/date stamped
- Event shows: time/date/vehicle/channel name/reference # or name
- Remove data with USB stick
- Remove data with SD card
- Data can be manipulated in Excel spreadsheet where data can be displayed in reports, charts or graphs
- Optional 2" and
THE most important factor when considering a scale is accuracy. PRECISE is the worlds most accurate hydraulic scale because of the use of the manifold hydraulic bypass module which gives the device many hundred of pressure readings---significantly improving accuracy by taking out pressure reading errors inherent in any machine.
Ask whether your operation can live with following accuracy:
* Conventional hyd scale (like our WEIGHTROLLER 100) - Within 2% of the rated capacity of the forklift. Conventional hydraulic scales ONLY read ONE pressure setting at one point. This pressure is subjected to considerable inaccuracy - did the driver "slam" the valve shut at the weighing position? Did he "feather" the valve shut? Is there a leaking valve or a leaking seal? The device can ONLY be as accurate as the pressure it is reading. If that one pressure reading is off - the accuracy shown on the scale is off. This is why conventional hyd scales have a bad record for repeatable accuracy - that is - picking up the SAME load and weighing it - many times with as much as 100# variance in the same load.
That translates accuracy to within 100# of ANY load you pick up when installed on a 5000# capacity forklift - it may be dead on - it may be 5# off, it may be 100# off.
* PRECISE hyd scale - Within .2% of the rated capacity of the forklift. Because this device "measures" hundreds of pressure readings in the bypass module process, it filters out high and low pressure anomalies and averages - taking out most of the error in pressure readings
That translates incredible accuracy to within 10# of ANY load you pick up when installed on a 5000# capacity forklift - it may be dead on - it may be 5# off, but it will be a maximum of only 10# off.
Our height location sensor is standard on the PRECISE. Not only does this feature make it easier on the operator - but it also further improves the unit's accuracy by insuring the bypass weighing process begins at the same position EVERY TIME! The driver lifts the load up to the point where the magnet on the carriage is across from weighing/sensor mounted to the mast. Operator then presses either the READ button on the touchscreen display or presses the optional external thumb switch - to begin the weighing bypass process. This opens the solenoid in the bypass module - allowing oil under pressure to bypass through the module back to the reservoir tank. When the dropping load carriage reaches the # seconds programmed (typically about 5 seconds) - the weighing process is complete and the device displays the load weight.