- Battery powered RFID card (1 battery plus 1 spare in card)
- Only wireless relay must be installed, operator keeps Genie Card on keychain, in pocket or in wallet (accepts up to 4)
- When driver walks up to truck, wireless realy auto enables
- Driver starts vehicle with key or lever switch for added security
- LED power indicator light
- Keeps unauthorized or untrained users from operating vehicle
- Driver keeps GENIE CARD in pocket, keychain or in wallet
- Driver walks into range of the vehicle (settable range from 10' - 30')
- Wireless relay is automatically enabled allowing ignition key (or lever switch in place of key) to start vehicle
- Device remains enabled for 30 seconds AFTER operator leaves the range of the GENIE CARD
How it works:
- Start + Stop engine directly from keypad -NO KEYS!!
- Keeps untrained and unauthorized users from operating your equipment
- Can shut down engine if low oil or high temp problem occurs
- ANTI-THEFT wireless relay option prevents ihot wiringi and theft of your equipment
NOTE: Model also available with optional wireless relay for anti-theft applications.
Anti-theft with wired relay of this device:The traditional way to steal a truck or piece of construction equipment, is to hot wire connections to the keyswitch. The thief will typically run a wire from the battery power terminal on the keyswitch, to the ignition terminal, plus a second wire from the power terminal to touch the starter circuit terminal, causing the starter to crank the engine and so starting the engine. To avoid theft of the equipment a good approach is to take the keyswitch out of the ignition and starter circuits altogether. Mount the Keytroller's relay unit where it will be out of plain sight and out of easy reach of the thief. Disconnect the starter and ignition circuits from the keyswitch. Connect these circuits directly to the appropriate wires of the relay unit as per the wiring diagram.
Currently memory event logging is NOT available on this model. If you want event logging and programming from PC, please refer to 105 device.
LV= Low Voltage (12v) - standard
MV= Medium Voltage (18vdc - 30vdc)
HV= High Voltage (36vdc - 55vdc)
UHV= Ultra High Voltage (60-80v)