· Easy to install.
· Warning LED and audible alarm sounder when event begins.
· Simple connection and low maintenance.
· Monitors existing engine oil pressure switch.
· Monitors supplied coolant temperature switch.
· Warning light and audible alarm.
· 30 second warning prior to auto shut down of engine.
· After 30 seconds, if condition persists, engine shuts down.
· Protects engine from catastrophic failure due to loss of oil pressure or extremely high engine temperature.
· ES-662 reduces fuel bills by auto shut down of IDLING ENGINE in 1, 2, 4, or 8 minutes (selectable).
· Backs up the truck monitoring system using dashboard warning lights which may be ignored by operator.
· The system stops the truck from further working, thus enforcing a prompt and authorized truck servicing.
· Ensures that even if the daily checklist is overlooked, possible engine damaged is reduced.
How it works:
· If low oil or high coolant temp is detected, an audible and visual alarm is activated - warning operator.
· If operator fails to turn off engine during alarm period, ENGINE-SAVER shuts down engine after 30 seconds.
· It's possible for operator to restart engine, but, if fault persists, device will continue to shut down engine.
· ES-662 has added feature of auto shut down for excessively idling engine - reduction in needless fuel usage.